Sacco members can withdraw dividends funds directly from their mobile phones using mpawa app or via *489# USSD code.
How to use the mpawa app to withdraw dividends from Stima Sacco.
- If you don’t already have it, go to the Google Play Store and download the mpawa app.
- Open the app and log in using your credentials.
- Return to the app menu after selecting dividends to confirm that they have been deposited to your account.
- Select mpesa withdrawal and input the desired amount.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you’ve completed the process.
- Once the deposit is complete, you will receive an mpesa notification.
If you have a query about how to check your stima Sacco balance. Simply pick Check My Balance on the mpawa Sacco app, and your balance will be displayed.
How to withdraw dividends from stima Sacco via USSD.
The Sacco gives its members with a USSD number with which they can access its services, including withdrawals to Mpesa accounts. Take the actions outlined below.
- Open your mobile phone’s dialer app and dial *489#.
- If you haven’t already done so, follow the prompts to sign up for the service.
- Choose Mpesa withdrawal and enter your mpawa pin.
- You will receive a Mpesa notification after the deposit is complete.
Other services, such as checking your balance and dividends, are also available through this USSD number.