All teachers who are registered and employed by TSC are required to fill Teacher Performance Appraisal & Development (TPAD) for both the primary school and secondary school teachers.
The system helps monitor the performance of teachers and help the Teachers Service Commission in curriculum development and implementation at the school level.
Here’s how to do it;
- Visit the TSC portal online to log in.
- Next, enter your username TSC Number and a password in the fields provided.
- Once logged in, you can update your user information such as a password to continue.
- Next, click on the Self-Assessment menu.
- Click on the Create New Appraisal tab
- Choose the year and term under the appraisal details, indicate if you are eligible for appraisal by indicating that you are on duty.
- Finally, click the save button to Save Appraisal.