How to deposit money to your Co-operative Bank account Via M-Pesa
Depositing money to your Co-operative Bank account is pretty simple with Lipa na M-Pesa, using the paybill number 400200
- Go to M-Pesa menu, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the Co-operative Bank Lipa paybill number 400200 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter account no” i.e. Co-operative Bank account number (e.g. 0100 xxxx xxxx) and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Co-operative Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.