Users can easily check their Kenya Power (KPLC) Bill to easily make payments through their various digital platforms.
Kenya Power has made it easier for users to pay their electricity bill through three simple methods via KPLC online portal, by SMS short code as well as via Email.
How to check your KPLC Bill via SMS 2022
The e-bill SMS service allows you to query your electricity account balance using SMS Number 97771. The service will cost you Ksh5 above the normal SMS rates.
- Create a new message and type only the first part of your account number i.e 998877-01, just type 998877.
- Send the message to 97771.
- You will receive an automatic reply with your account balance details.
Checking your KPLC Bill Online 2022
- To do this you need to visit the official website of Kenya Power through www.kplc.co.ke
- Once there, click the menu section written Bill/Meter Querry which will redirect you to another tab.
- Input your account number
- Click search
- You will get your bill balance.
How to check your electricity bill via USSD 2022
To access KPLC pre-paid services including buying tokens and checking your latest token refill you can use *977# USSD Code.
How to check your electricity bill via E-mail 2022
- Send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Input the first part of your KPLC account number in the subject of the email
- KPLC E-bill service will send an automatic reply to your e-mail address.