KPLC bill query via SMS – check KPLC bill via text Kenya Power bill enquiry via SMS relieves you from a great deal of hassle that would leave you in abrupt darkness. Here are the simple steps:
- Open your phone messages then create a new message.
- Key in the first section of the account number. For instance, if yours reads 123456-98, you’ll type 123456 and exclude the rest.
- Send your message to the KPLC bill inquiry number 95551.
- In a few seconds, you will receive a message containing your current electricity bill and account details.
- Besides text, you can also engage with the new Kenya Power contact centre by dialling 97771. You will find a ready customer care representative to address all your electricity queries.
How to check KPLC bill online
You can also make your KPLC bill inquiry online by logging into the self-service portal. If you do not have an account yet, then do not hesitate to sign up for a better experience and seamless management of your bills. You will be able to check electricity bills online and access numerous other services.
Tip: The KPLC support Twitter page is usually the fastest responder. You can reach out to them via direct message, provide your account number, and all your issues will be addressed.
KPLC bill via USSD code.
You can also check your postpaid bill and access a wide variety of KPLC services fast and easy by dialling the USSD code *977#. Here, you’ll access prepaid services like buying your token or checking your latest token refill.
You can also report power failure and access KPLC postpaid services such as Pay Bill, My Bill, bill alerts, and Self Reading.
The USSD code also makes it easy to check KPLC bill and manage both your postpaid and prepaid accounts. It also offers the Jua For Sure service for both staff and contractors.
How to check your bills via the KPLC e-bill.
To boost their delivery and enhance the customer experience, KPLC established the e-bill service for efficient checking of balances and electricity bills. This approach allows you to access this information through your e-mail address. Here are the steps to follow if you want to receive your monthly electricity bill information via e-mail:
- Create a new e-mail message.
- Key in the first part of your KPLC account number just like in the SMS method. IF it reads 987654-32, you will type 987654.
- Send the message to email@example.com. You will get the automatic e-mail response stating the details of your account balance and the due date for making your bill payment.
The above guidelines on how to check KPLC bill are simple and straightforward. Feel free to reach KPLC contact centre if you have any questions, or visit your nearest office for more clarification.
Tel: +254 203201000
KPLC customer care Email
KLPC Website – Kenya Power and Lighting Company
Website Website: www.kplc.co.ke