Generally you have to pay for your Safaricom Home Fibre internet charges every month and your monthly cycle largely depends on the day you make your last subscription. Automated payment will make sure that your monthly bill is settled on time thus avoiding any interruption. The best way to make automatic payment for your Safaricom Home Fibre is to make advance payment.
But how do you do it? Well, you can easily automate your Safaricom Home Fibre internet payment via Mpesa using the Paybill number 150501. Below is a step by step process of making automatic or advance payment for your Safaricom Home Fibre.
How to automate safaricom Fibre internet payment:
- On your Safaricom menu, open Mpesa
- Select Lipa na Mpesa option
- Select Paybill
- Enter Safaricome Home Fibre Paybill Number 150501
- Under the account, enter your Home Fibre account number
- Enter the amount equivalent to your package charges
- Enter your Mpesa PIN to Complete the transaction
Alternatively, you can easily make advance payment for your Safaricom Home Fibre internet charges using the shorts USSD code *400#. To do this
- Dial *400# on your Safaricom number
- Select ‘Manage your subscription’ option
- Accept terms and conditions
- Enter your Safaricom Home Fibre account number
- Enter the amount equivalent to your monthly package
- Enter your Mpesa PIN to complete the transaction.